Sunday 3 April 2016

Meow


Today I thought I would share a journal page featuring the amazing Crazy Cats designed by Tim Holtz. 
I created the background using gesso a little heavily, swirling and giving a textured feel to the page, I then coloured it using Gelatos to follow the flow of the gesso.
I added more interest to the background using embossed wallpapers as stamps and added a swirl of string.

The cats were stamped onto stamping card and coloured using Distress Inks pads and a water brush before being cut out. Once stuck in place I used Washi
tape, a die cut and a piece of wallpaper (BIG) to 'sit' the cats on. 
I finished off the page with bits of doodling.

I loved making this page, the colours are so me and as you may know Gelatos are one of my must haves.

No comments:

Post a Comment