Sunday 7 February 2016

Remember You Are Loved

I have started to make a few more cards (yes I did say that!) I had completely gone off making cards but slowly I am coming back. 
The one below is simple but I like to think effective. I used an IndigoBlu stamp for the main image then masked it out to stamp the script stamp. I added a black rose to the girls hat to complete the look.
The inside of the card saw self adhesive pearl gems (on a strip and shaped into a heart) finished with a small black button. I stamped the greeting and added a chicken wire die cut from Sizzix to the opposite corner to the heart. I finished off using a journalling pen to edge the card.
I love using black and white, it is timeless and suitable for both sexes.

1 comment:

  1. I have really just begun to make cards so any ideas are welcomed. Do you know any other bloggers who post their cards.
    Mama Bear

    ReplyDelete