Thursday 4 February 2016

Scrap Thursday Part 23

Scrap Thursday is back!
I have been very busy scrapping photographs of the first 4 years of Jack's young life. Jack is a sweet little chap with a fabulous smile and I believe a love of the camera!
Below are a few photographs to show how I achieved the 
layout above of Jack sporting his Easter Bonnet!
I used some packaging as it seemed such a shame to just recycle it. This came from Prima.
As I wanted the photograph to sit centrally I needed to cut around the printed design to allow the corner to sit underneath it.
I added the photograph to printed paper.
The layout needed something more and as this photograph was showing Jack with his Easter Bonnet I thought this flower would be perfect, I added some leaves to complete the look.

No comments:

Post a Comment