Wednesday 1 July 2015

July Challenge - The Craft Garden

You can find details of this months challenge at the Here
This is a 12" x 12" scrapbook layout of the beautiful Mel.
I used freebie paper from Scrapbook Magazine (the fans), I cut the fans out from the background paper so I could use my own painted background.
I used Fresco paint from PaperArtsy and a brayer to apply it randomly over a sheet of Bazzill card stock.
I also used embossed card and smooth white Bazzill to get the finished look.
I cut out pendants using Sizzix dies for the title.
These flowers are by Jofy at PaperArtsy, coloured using Copics and the word embellishment is by KaiserCraft.
I added a metal bird cage by Prima and finished it off using sparkly brads. 

The overall affect is very soft and pretty, just like Mel!

No comments:

Post a Comment