Sunday 2 March 2014

Softly Does It

SoSoft Fabric Paint
I was demonstrating SoSoft fabric paint recently at Stamperama in Stevenage and I thought I would show you some of the samples I made.
The flower has been made using a mask, two colours for the main image and gold to highlight the image.
I made a solution of SoSoft and water and sprayed the espadrille below yellow before using masks to decorate it. 
I picked up this bib from a charity shop for 50p and gave it a new look by free painting an owl onto the front.
This mask has been used on self adhesive fabric paper which I have frayed at the edges and then mounted onto card. 
I picked up this denim bag also from a charity shop and painted on the leaves before adding the flower, a quick and simple technique that is very effective. 

No comments:

Post a Comment