Saturday 1 September 2012

The Craft Garden September Challenge

This months challenge can be found Here

I made this card by first stamping the circles on white vellum (this is a single stamp from Crafty Individuals), I then smudged the ink with my finger to remove the sharpness of the stamping. I added the black solid circles (stamp from The Artistic Stamper) to represent bubbles from the fish. I made the weed using glossy card and alcohol inks and cut to shape. The fish is a rub-on by Kaiser Craft as is the 'Gone Fishing' title, I've noticed that rub-ons seem to be making a come back and these proved easy to use and I think quite effective too. I added pearl brads from Hobby House to add a bit of bling and depth and they also helped secure the vellum too. The Vellum was attached to some blue Bazzill and added to a C6 white card.

No comments:

Post a Comment