Monday 14 May 2012

Scrap365 May Sketch Challenge

If you haven't yet discovered Scrap365 Magazine then I recommend you try and get a look at a copy. It offers a very refreshing change from what has previously been available, more info is available here

May sees the start of a new blog challenge using the sketch below by Morag Cutts (full details here)
I decided to give this challenge a go, below is my interpretation of the above sketch. The photographs show my niece playing 'hairdressers' with me as her model, not sure the pigtails are quite me though!
To make this layout I used: Dylusions Sprays, Distress Ink pads, bubble wrap, Sizzix Framelits die set with stamps (Butterfly #3 - 657773), Sizzix decorative strip die (Washer Border - 657826), copic pens, Natural Hemp, 2 book pages, Bazzill card stock, manilla tag.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I do like the way you have flipped this round - it's a very nice look indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch, love how you have flipped it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous LO, love the flowers. Thank you for taking part:)

    ReplyDelete