Tuesday 11 January 2011

Craft Stamper Magazine

Ok as so many have asked here is a pic of my entry, the colour is not good probably because its a photo of the magazine.

I went to buy my usual monthly magazine and found that my scrapling was pictured inside! A scrapling is a piece of artwork of a specified size. Every month Craft Stamper has a challenge. They give you a colour scheme and will tell you what they require eg scrapling, ATC, tag etc. This months challenge is to alter a match box so I will have to get my thinking cap on!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats!...Are you going to show it to us?! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with PoetessWug. When can we see your famed project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! How very exciting!! Yes, please show us.
    Have a fun day.
    Joan & Jane Austen Eyre

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done! Would love to see :)

    ReplyDelete