Thursday 3 March 2016

Scrap Thursday Part 27

I hope to bring you inspiration, new ideas and techniques and revisit old favourites too.
This layout was made for a challenge on a virtual crop. It was the first time I had taken part in one and I found it lots of fun and at times challenging. There were 10 scrap challenges over 2 days as well as photograph games and crafty bingo!
The pale blue background was stencilled with Dreamweaver pearlescent embossing paste. One dry I cut the middle of the card stock out and added a line of glitter glue around the edge. I added the dark blue background underneath, spaces for photographs and various snowflakes in an assortment of styles, colours and sizes.
I stamped a snow globe image, used acetate with a falling snow design on it and added it to the corner of the layout. I die cut a row of white houses and added Cosmic Shimmer 'Cosmic Twinkles' glitter glue to the roof tops. I just hope I have photographs in the future with a snow theme!

No comments:

Post a Comment