Sunday 11 October 2015

Sketches in Thyme - October


Time for another scrapbook challenge!
Full details can be found HERE

These fantastic stamps are this months prize!

This months sketch is below.
My interpretation plus pictorial steps is below.

I used smooth white Bazzill and gave it a border using a Fude Ball pen.
I used an Andy Skinner mask by Tando and one of the new Distress Ink pad colours, Hickory Smoke.
I used Martha Stewart's paper clay and a mould I bought from Dunelm Mill to make the heart embellishment. The heart is the emblem of the airline my son works for.
I coloured the heart with a Fossilized Amber DI pad before sticking it onto a grey circle of card which was edged with Hickory Smoke.
I stamped a Tim Holtz saying. 
I made two borders using a Sizzix die, the colours grey and yellow are the corporate colours of the airline.
 I simply had to use this Washi Tape!
 I put the title in a 'cloud'.
I love the finished result, this was Tom at Venice preparing to fly home.

No comments:

Post a Comment