Friday 23 October 2015

Semicolon Project

MISSION STATEMENT
Project Semicolon is a global non-profit movement dedicated to presenting hope and love for those who are struggling with mental illness, suicide, addiction and self injury. Project Semicolon exists to Encourage, Love & Inspire.

STAY STRONG; LOVE ENDLESSLY; CHANGE LIVES.

A semicolon is not just the mark of a grammar pedant, it is in fact much more meaningful. 

The Project Semicolon says that: 'A semicolon represents a sentence the author could have ended, but chose not to. That author is you and the sentence is your life'

This is something very close to my heart, I had my semicolon tattoo put on my foot and loved the design so much I used it on a tile for my new craft room.
Before firing.
After firing.

So if you see somebody with a semicolon tattoo try not to stand in judgement as they will have had a hard enough life already.



No comments:

Post a Comment