Thursday 24 September 2015

24th September Scrap Thursday Part 17

This is the seventeenth scrapbook page for my new weekly post Scrap Thursday. I will try and bring new ideas and techniques and revisit old favourites too. If you have any suggestions or requests just let me know and I will do my best to accommodate these.  
I usually work in a 12" x 12" format as this allows me more space to experiment and get arty!
Today I am sharing a 6" x 6" scrap page.
 I used the Graphic 45 'Raining Cats and Dogs' collection.
I used fishy shapes by Tando which I painted cream and edged with 'Peacock Feathers'.
I used the Distress Ink pad 'Vintage Photo' to edge the images with.
I used PaperArtsy Fresco 'Chocolate Pudding' paint to colour in the paws. I covered them with DecoArt Liquid Glass to give a glossy finish.
 Using Bazzill and Washi Tape I made a secret flap.
I used tiny magnets as a closing, these were hidden by Washi Tape.
 I added some ribbon.
And then a flower.
I finished off with the fish bone and paw prints!

No comments:

Post a Comment