Thursday 17 September 2015

17th September Scrap Thursday Part 16

This is the sixteenth scrapbook page for my new weekly post Scrap Thursday. I will try and bring new ideas and techniques and revisit old favourites too. If you have any suggestions or requests just let me know and I will do my best to accommodate these.  
I usually work in a 12" x 12" format as this allows me more space to experiment and get arty!

This week I am showing you a mini book I made for my good friend Lea.
 The pages were 8" x 8" in size (plus the tabs)
 As you can see I used stunning Graphic 45 card stock from the Couture Collection.
 In the UK the Ambassador for Graphic 45 is Clare Charville. You can find her blog details HERE
 I used flaps and pockets to make things a bit more interesting.
 Added tags.
 And some lace.
 Each collection has lots of bits and pieces to add to your projects.
Hope this has inspired you to have a go yourself!


No comments:

Post a Comment