Monday 13 April 2015

Totally Tracy!



As you probably know I am a big fan of Andy Skinner and DecoArt and was delighted to see on Facebook that he had entered into a challenge with Tracy Weinzapfel. It has been fun watching Andy cheating and being naughty with poor Tracy. Anyway this challenge brought Tracy and her fantastic new stamp range to my attention and well I had no choice but to buy some! I have used them on the layout below and below that are photos giving you an idea of what I did and how I did it.
I used the paints below for the flowers.
 I stamped a border masking over each flower to create this layered affect.
 Once Painted I then cut around the edge.
 I added highlights with a white journal pen.
 I had a single flower raised on sticky pads to give a little dimension.
 I used set TT15007 Be Bold.
 The page background was painted and I used masks and stamped flower images using Distress Ink pads in Shabby Shutters and Peeled Paint.
 Using a fine journal pen I added a double line around the edge of the page.
 I then repeated the stamping for the opposite corner of the page, I used a flower that was not as bold as the first.
 I used the paint below for these flowers.
 Did a little mixing and blending and added highlights with the white journal pen.
 I cut out the flowers and stuck onto the layout.
 I made a journal block and decorated with a stamped leaf and Washi tape.
 With everything put together the final result is below.
Hope you like it!

1 comment: