There is a new challenge over at TCP.
All details can be found HERE.
The challenge was to add a charm to your project.
I used DecoArt Media range Fluid Acrylics and Antiquing Cream on top of embossed card that I had stuck to the 6" x 6" frame. The letters were painted using Americana before being topped with Crackle Paste, this then had a thin coat of Silks added to give a soft sheen.
The background was made using Americana and Fresco paints, I added interest using stencils and stamps by PaperArtsy.
I made a fabric flower and added a zipper pull by Prima, a button and flower to complete the frame.
A close up look at the embellished corner.