Tuesday 1 January 2013

January Craft Garden Challenge

A very simple challenge for you this month - January's birthstone is the garnet and all you are challenged to do is make a project that is at least 50% RED (or shades thereof).
 
 If you would like to join in details can be found HERE
 
For Christmas I received several books about the technique of Zentangle. Although traditionally a black pen on white card is used, I discovered that there is some beautiful work using colours and so I decided to  make a card using Zentangle and to use red on white which fits in perfectly with this months challenge.
Below are my practise pieces which I did in my journal, the background has been made using Pan Pastels which is a perfect surface to draw on.
If you are interested in discovering more about Zentangle you can book classes HERE

1 comment: