Thursday 1 March 2012

Craft Garden March Challenge

Hop on over to The Craft Garden for full details of this months challenge.

Welcome to March and Spring. Your challenge this month comes from this amazing picture found by our very own design team member Helen (that would be me!)
This picture is just one I came across whilst looking for inspiration for an entry to a competition. When I saw Kerrys request for ideas I knew straight away it would be a great image to use. The canvas below is 12" x 12", the background has been painted using dabbers (but using a brush) and I have then built up layers by stamping different plants first on the canvas, then onto card, I painted chipboard and finally using seed pods and flowers as embellishments. The photograph is me, I used a smart phone app to alter the photograph to get the rainbow effect.

1 comment: