Friday 25 November 2011

440 Seagulls

The last family holiday we took with our son was a week in Cornwall, at 17 he decided that he no longer wanted to be with us 'oldies' (hear the muffled sobs?) Anyway I said thats ok I understand, trying very hard to be brave so I gave him the task of taking photographs so we would have something to remember. At the end of the week I asked to have a look at what he'd taken and found 440 photos of Seagulls! Having just finished his AS in photography he said he had been trying for the perfect seagull shot and had comcentrated on getting it! (ggggrrrrrr) The layout above shows two of those shots.
I have used Distress Inks and lots of rubber stamps to create this layout. The metal flower in the middle of the rosette is from Prima.


No comments:

Post a Comment