Friday, 14 January 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

Frenchy at Le Chateau des Fleurs has honoured me with this award and I am deligthed to accept.
There are 4 duties to perform to receive this award:

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!
7 things about me can be found here:
 I would like to passs this award onto the following: Wise Old Owl Designs, Mommah Love, Beth Ann's Musings, Bentofabulous, Little - Applefalls, Sew Doggystyle, 24 Paws of Love, Lovin' the Prize of Life, Colie's Recipes, Get Craftin', In a Sweet Pea, If I Had a Blog, Living on Less, A Crafty Blog,  Creative Card Corner.             

10 comments:

  1. Cool!! Love this. Congrats to you and thank you...I accept!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Thanks for your comment and visit today. It's always fun to meet other bloggers. I hope you'll come back. I've sure enjoyed myself here.

    Congrats on the award.

    Hugs,
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award. I really like your blog. It's so pretty and sparkly and full of great ideas. I love scrapbooking and I just wish I could more time to do it.Once I get into it the time stops and I can do it for days.

    I stopped by from Java's and I am your follower over 40,lol.

    ~Bibi!
    www.dailyorganizedchaos.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Thanks for picking me too!! Now what do I do next!!??? -Stephanie from bentofabulous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! I accept, thanks for choosing me! Not sure what to do next though! Well mostly I don't know how to grab the award button! I usually use html links! Thanks again - Stephanie from bentofabulous

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you Helen for the award. I really appreciate that. congrats also for the award.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your award! And thanks for passing it to me.. :)

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Helen thank you so much for passing the award on to me!! I have it up and posted today, it was hard to pick only 15 bloggers, I read a lot of blogs that are all fantastic, your included. :) Have a fantastic weekend!!

    ReplyDelete