Friday 14 January 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

Frenchy at Le Chateau des Fleurs has honoured me with this award and I am deligthed to accept.
There are 4 duties to perform to receive this award:

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!
7 things about me can be found here:
 I would like to passs this award onto the following: Wise Old Owl Designs, Mommah Love, Beth Ann's Musings, Bentofabulous, Little - Applefalls, Sew Doggystyle, 24 Paws of Love, Lovin' the Prize of Life, Colie's Recipes, Get Craftin', In a Sweet Pea, If I Had a Blog, Living on Less, A Crafty Blog,  Creative Card Corner.             

10 comments:

  1. Congrats...U deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool!! Love this. Congrats to you and thank you...I accept!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! Thanks for your comment and visit today. It's always fun to meet other bloggers. I hope you'll come back. I've sure enjoyed myself here.

    Congrats on the award.

    Hugs,
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your award. I really like your blog. It's so pretty and sparkly and full of great ideas. I love scrapbooking and I just wish I could more time to do it.Once I get into it the time stops and I can do it for days.

    I stopped by from Java's and I am your follower over 40,lol.

    ~Bibi!
    www.dailyorganizedchaos.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Thanks for picking me too!! Now what do I do next!!??? -Stephanie from bentofabulous

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! I accept, thanks for choosing me! Not sure what to do next though! Well mostly I don't know how to grab the award button! I usually use html links! Thanks again - Stephanie from bentofabulous

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you Helen for the award. I really appreciate that. congrats also for the award.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your award! And thanks for passing it to me.. :)

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Helen thank you so much for passing the award on to me!! I have it up and posted today, it was hard to pick only 15 bloggers, I read a lot of blogs that are all fantastic, your included. :) Have a fantastic weekend!!

    ReplyDelete