Saturday 1 January 2011

New Year 2011 & an Award!


Wow, what a great way to start the new year, thank you very much Grandma Sez So for offering me this fab award. I am pround and honoured to accept it.

There are 4 duties to perform to receive this award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!

7 Things about Me
  1. Mary is my closest friend and without her life would be extremely difficult at times.
  2. I love watching soap operas, Coronation Street is my favourite.
  3. I enjoy reading, favourite authors being Michael Connelly, Jonathon Kellerman and John Grisham.
  4. I would love to have a puppy (Ken if you are reading this take note of this point!!)
  5. I want a tattoo.
  6. I love cream teas.
  7. I am not very good at cooking but I have 4 close friends who are great cooks so if I am having problems I call one of them (I rotate my calls so that I dont appear completely useless I just hope they dont compare notes!)
I am delighted to award the following blogs with
The Stylish Blogger Award

Somewhere Over the Rainbow
Bless My Nest
Coffee Slut
Max the Quilt Cat
A Family of Looneys
Mommas Den
Cooper & Lola
Mommas kindacrafty
Books, Crafts & Pretty Things
Nat's Natterings
Where Art Happens
Welcome to The Scrapbook Garden Blog
Two Little Cavaliers
The Teacher's Pet
Surviving a Teacher's Salary

9 comments:

  1. Very Big congratulations to you for your award... And, it's true... you do have a very stylish blog. Love it.

    pawhugs, Max and Happy New Year Too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Helen! Hope this is the sart of a great year for you.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog deserves this! Looks mighty nice!
    Laurie from
    Grandma Sez So

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the award and thank you for passing it on to us. We feel very honored!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your award!! It was a lovely surprise to see that you passed it on to me - thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on being chosen. Thanks for choosing me. I have linked back to you here: http://bookscraftsprettythings.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award.html
    Cheers for 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on getting this award and thanks so much for choosing me to be one of your 15. I'm highly touched Mmmmwah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your award.
    Thank you so much for passing it on to me :-) It really made my day.

    ReplyDelete