Monday 31 January 2011

Lazy Louie

Louie's humans have become grandparents for the first time this weekend which was very exciting. The baby, a little girl weighed 7lb 1oz and has been called Phoebe Elizabeth. Anyway while all this was going on Ken and I looked after Louie as there was alot of coming and going going on. Louie found a comfortable place (although he wasnt very keen with the towel I found for him, the blanket I have for him was in the wash) and more or less stayed like this the whole time (apart from 'Walkies'), what a lazy boy!!

4 comments:

  1. *Teehee*.....He looks fine to me!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie and he looks very comfortable on the towel!
    Shawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I got the towel out Louie looked at it, then at me,then back at the towel, then back to me and then he cocked his head to one side as if to say 'er what is that?' eventually he accepted it!

    ReplyDelete