Thursday 27 January 2011

Follow Friday 40 & Over

Hosted by the lovely Java
This week  the blog I would  like to draw your attention to is
The Wug's Backyard Blogspot
Debbie is a poet and artist making handmade crochet jewellery. She loves God, her backyard, listening to music and watching sport especially tennis.
You can find Debbie at
 http://poetesswug-thewugsbackyardblogspot.blogspot.com/
I bought this lovely necklace earlier in the week as the colour will go perfectly with a new dress I have just bought. Debbie currently has a giveaway similar to this one her blog too.

1 comment:

  1. How nice to stop by and see such nice words being said about me and my shop!! Thank you so so much!!...By the way, your necklace took off to come to your house early this morning!! :-)

    ReplyDelete