Monday 10 January 2011

Busy Day

I have had a busy day today sorting out my craft room and doing a bit of scrapbooking. I have some lovely new stamps from The Artistic Stamper and I have been engrossed in some scrapbooking magazines Nina brought me back from her holiday in Australia. I will have to take some pics to put on here as the mags have been a big inspiration.
I also received a lovely photo of my niece at her Graduation, she looked so beautiful and grown up (which she is as she is 22!).
On Sunday we (Ken, Tom and I) are having some professional photos taken of the three of us, the last ones before Tom goes off to college to start his pilot training. Tom is already packed and cannot wait to get going, I want him to go but know I will miss him dearly, difficult times lay ahead!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Yeah, it sounds like you REALLY had a busy day!! I hope you share the photos...And prepare for difficult but rewarding phone calls from Tom when he leaves. :-]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing better than a busy day of crafting!! Hope to see some pics soon.

    ReplyDelete