Tuesday 9 November 2010

How to make a Rosette without a die

I hope the photos and instructions will enable you to make a rosette without having to buy a die, if you have any problems with my instructions please let me know x

1. Cut a 12" length of paper (any width depending how big you want the rosette) and using a border punch punch down one side.
2. Zig zag fold the strip using the pattern of the punch as a guide.

3. Glue the ends together.

4. Place patterned edge down onto cutting mat.

5. Gather top edges into the middle.

6. Push down on middle of rosette.
 7. Put glue onto a small circle of card and fix to middle of rosette.
8. Finish off by adding a button.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for this tutorial, I've always wanted to know how to make these rosettes! I will give this a go. Steph (who lives near Saffron walden!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable! I am your newest follower from the blog hop:) You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blgospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that's a neat idea...never would have thought of that. Thanks for coming over to my blog! I appreciate you becoming a follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh! Love it! Thanks for the "how to" - saves me buying the TH die!
    Hugs,
    Sue xx
    p.s I'm about to become a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute!
    I am a new follower. I hope you will follow me back.
    Nancy
    www.findingblessingsineverydaylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete