Monday 18 October 2010

Sandon Crop

Although not feeling my best I went the Scrap Revolution crop at Sandon yesterday. These crops are excellent value, the day runs from 10am till 5pm with tea, coffee, cakes and biscuits included and a fantastic kit made using the latest products all for £16! Lorraine also has equipment that can be borrowed eg cricut, cuttlebug etc so there is no need to lug your heavy gear with you. The ladies were all very friendly, I think about 20 people can be accomodated easily, I would highly recommend this crop if there is a group looking to work together. The next one is on December 12th (I have added a link to the blog as photos will be added soon just click on title 'Sandon Crop') to book click on link under 'Sites worth a look', look forward to seeing you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment