Friday 8 October 2010

Had an unsettling week this week, work didn't seem to run as smoothly as normal and I have felt tired the whole time. I went to a crop with some lovely ladies last night and managed to make good head way on a gift I am making, I am going to finish it after I complete this post!
We had a call in the week from the local paper to say we had won 2 tickets to the BTCC at Brands Hatch this weekend. The prize includes breakfast and lunch in the hospitality tent and a meeting with the Renault drivers, so Ken and Pete are in for a busy day!
On Monday while working with a very talented artist named Nicki Myers I was introduced to a new technique I hadn't heard of before, it is very simple and produces some fantastic results. I will post photos and instructions next so this technique can be passed on. Roll on half term.........

No comments:

Post a Comment