Thursday 21 May 2015

New Weekly Venture

Today Scrapbook Magazine closes its door. This is gutting for me as it is one of my favorite magazines of all time. The reason as you can probably guess is lack of subscription uptake probably due to the internet that grows in strength each day. 
So after chatting with a few of my scrappy friends I have decided to make Thursday a Scrapbooking Fest here on my blog. I will post one layout with instructions and tips and guidance each week and eventually will set up a link for everyone to share their work. I welcome any questions and suggestions you may have and would ask if you can share the links and details with your friends. 
I am not a retailer of any kind so this is not a money making venture, I will however put links where I can to shops selling the products I use. I will endevour to use as many independent craft shops as possible and not favour just one or two (we don't need anymore closing down so our support is paramount).
I am looking forward to getting to know and making more scrappy friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment