Thursday 15 May 2014

Boxing


Trying yet again to lose weight I turned to boxing (yes boxing) as my latest keep fit 'fad' What I didn't expect was to become addicted to it! A year after that first visit I can say I would highly recommend it to anyone. It can be intimidating at first as a boxing gym is not all Lycra and hairbands, but what it is is a place where nobody takes any notice of who you are, what you are or what you wear. I have found the experience extremely rewarding and I am pleased to say that I have lost 6 stone during this year. 
This has inspired me to make this double page journal layout. The quote I feel is apt as there are many times that I wish I was somewhere other than in the gym!
Give it a try, you never know you might start enjoying exercising!
Boxing gloves image from http://www.redpepper.co.ug/

No comments:

Post a Comment