Thursday 1 November 2012

The Craft Garden November Challenge

This months challenge can be found Here
 
I struggled with this months challenge, fairies and delicate things are not really my thing so I decided to look at the colours and work with those. Rather than use a combiation of the colours I decided to pick one and see what I could do with it, the card above is the result!
I started by using a map stamp as a background and used a mask so the images didn't overlap with Distress Ink pad Bundled Sage. I used stamps from Stampers Anonmous and Indigoblu for the main images in DI Peeled Paint. I am pleased with the result as it makes a great card for a man and I always struggle with men!

2 comments:

  1. The end result justifies your struggles Helen, the end result is stunning!

    ReplyDelete